85 Victoria Street, Belfast
85 Victoria Street
The Property is located in the heart of the Belfast City Centre.
The building is in a very strategic location on the corner of Ann Street and Victoria Street, opposite First Trust/AIB Headquarters.
It is 100 metres to the entrance to Victoria Square Shopping Centre and the Laganside Law Court Complex, and also close to Belfast City Hall, the Cathedral Quarter and the River Lagan.
The location is convenient to rail and bus connections and there is an abundance of public car parking, both on street and enclosed, nearby. Multi-storey car parks in immediate vicinity include Victoria Square, Arthur Square and Donegall Quay.
A landmark architecturally unique building.
85 Victoria Street provides Ground Floor Retail
and Grade A Office Accommodation over 6 floors. Construction of the building was completed in 2012.
The accommodation provides open plan floor plates with no internal structural columns.
The building offers a high specification finish as outlined below:
• Limestone natural stone cladding
• Aluminium polyester powder-coated double glazed windows
• High speed 10 person passenger lift
• Full air conditioning (heating and cooling) with separate condenser units for each floor
• Raised access flooring
• A mix of suspended ceilings with integrated recessed fluorescent CAT 5 lighting, LG7 and design led lighting
• Painted walls
• Floor coverings
• Intercom access provision to all floors