15 James Street, Harrogate
15 James Steet
The historic spa town of Harrogate is located approximately 17 miles (27km) north of Leeds, 22 miles (35km) west of York and 221 miles (341 km) north of London.
Demographics / Affluence
Harrogate has one of the most affluent catchment populations in the UK with the following key characteristics:
• Approximately 160,000 people live within a 10km radius with the gross catchment population expected to increase to 15% higher than the national average between 2015-2020.
• The town attracts an estimated 1.5 million tourists per annum and a further 500,000 conference visitors to the Harrogate Centre.
• The unit is located on 100% prime pitch
• Retailers in close proximity include Gap, Next, Jack Wills, Cath Kidston and White Company.
• Let to Waterstones Booksellers Ltd until June 2023, approximately 8 years unexpired.
• The passing rent is £145,000 per annum which reflects approximately £140 psf Zone A.